Hey guys! For those of you who actually read our blog articles, this one is for you! ;) We're growing rapidly and we now have more beautiful wedding, romantic proposal, and traditional engagement stories to share than we can handle! We're honored that so many brides want to share their story with us. But we've fallen incredibly behind and it's time to beef up our team.
So if you have a marketing background or are interested in learning about technology, analytics, and digital marketing, then this is the role for you. We currently have a part-time position available and we're looking to hire a rockstar. The perks are the work is fun (you must find Armenian weddings fun!), the hours are flexible, and there's no office you need to commute to - work from home, go to a coffee shop, or come to our co-working space in Pasadena. If this is in any way exciting, read on. Or you know someone who would love to do this work, please pass this on to them. Our ultimate goal is to interview and ideally extend an offer by the end of next week (5/11) so let's see if we can make it happen...
Digital Marketing Manager
Come join the Harsanik Team! Harsanik launched in 2007 as a digital solution to simplify the lives of anyone planning an Armenian wedding. We have a two-part mission: 1) to make wedding planning easier, and 2) help our community of talented vendors reach a broader audience. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished in the last 11 years, and we’re looking to add someone to our team who’ll help us get to the next level.
What we’re looking for:
A hungry and ambitious professional who can generate fresh, creative, and engaging content for Harsanik’s blog and social media. You'll play a key role in maintaining our branding, voice, and overall content strategy. This is a part-time opportunity and you can work remotely and set your own schedule. Plus you’ll get hands-on experience in digital marketing and work on the most trustworthy brand in the Armenian wedding industry.
- Prepare blog articles using content submitted by brides and/or vendors
- Research new blog content and create articles to publish on the Harsanik blog
- Upload blog content and images into Content Management System (CMS) and ensure formatting is correct
- Develop and manage content calendar across Harsanik’s blog, Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Communicate with brides and key vendors to collect blog content
- Come up with creative marketing ideas to further promote the Harsanik brand
- Execute on new marketing strategies, campaigns, or contests
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in digital marketing and/or customer service
- Writing experience
- Strong familiarity with Instagram and Facebook
- Familiarity with Armenian weddings and/or traditions
Preferred (not required skills, but definitely a big plus):
- Experience running FB or IG marketing campaigns
- Basic knowledge in HTML & CMS
- Familiarity with WordPress or Joomla
- Familiarity with MailChimp or other email management software
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other analytics software
- General Assembly Digital Marketing or Product Management alumni